Filter your reports by account, time period, or campaign
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- Click the Reports tab. Here, you'll see reports for all of your social media networks.
- Use the filters at the top left to filter your reports by the following:
- Account: filter by social network and/or specific social accounts
- Time period: filter by this week, this month, the last 30 days, last month, the last 3 months, or a custom time period
- Campaign: filter by the campaign your social posts are associated with
Please note: only the Clicks and Interactions report can be filtered by account or campaign. The Sessions and Contacts reports cannot be filtered by account or campaign because they may include social posts that were not published through HubSpot.
- At the top right, you can break down the reports by Totals or By network:
- Click Totals to view the total counts of your visits, contacts, clicks, and interactions.
- Click By network to view your reports broken down by social network.
SessionsThe Sessions report shows all traffic for the selected time period that your website gets from any social network, even if it comes from a social post that you didn't author.
ContactsThe Contacts reports shows a count of the contacts that were created in HubSpot during your selected time period and have an original source of Social Media.
To view your Contacts report broken down by network, click By network in the upper right. Hover over the bars in the graph to see which network they represent and the number of contacts created from each network.
The Clicks report shows a count of clicks on tracked links in social posts posted through HubSpot. For example, a click would be counted if a user clicked the link in this Facebook post.
To view your Clicks report broken down by network, click By network in the upper right. Hover over the bars in the graph to see which networks are generating the most clicks.
The Interactions report shows a count of the number of times people are engaging with your social posts.
Interactions are any click-like engagements that occur within the social network itself:
- Facebook: a like, comment, or reaction
- Twitter: a retweet, reply, or like (the Twitter API cannot pass any of this information from a private Twitter account)
- LinkedIn: a like or a comment
- Google+: a +1 or a comment
To view your Interactions report broken down by network, click By network in the upper right. Hover over the bars in the graph to see which networks are generating the most interactions.
The Followers report shows a count of your social media followers and follower growth broken down by network. This report is updated once a day, and the last date the report was updated is shown in the top right.
The Published Posts report shows a count of social posts published through HubSpot on each of your social networks. This report is updated once a day, and the last date the report was updated is shown in the top right.
The Top Posts report shows your top social posts published through HubSpot based on clicks and interactions. The report is sorted by clicks by default. Click the Time column header to sort the report by the post publish date, or the Interactions column header to sort the report by interactions.