If you're a Super Admin, you can export the last 90 days of user login history to better understand who has logged in to the account. Login exports include successful and unsuccessful login attempts to app.hubspot.com and the HubSpot mobile app.
Login exports contain the following information about each login attempt:
- login timestamp
- user email address
- whether the login was successful
- IP address
- type of login
- user agent (information about the device used for logging in)
To export user login history:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Account Defaults.
- In the Security section, next to Export Login History, click Export.
- When the export finishes processing, a download link will appear in your notification center. HubSpot will also send an email with a download link to the email address associated with your user.
Types of logins
In the export, you'll see a column for login type. This field refers to the method used logging in.
- Password login: user logged in using the username and password fields.
- Sign in with Google login: user logged in using Google.
- HubSpot tools login: a HubSpot process, such as a reporting export, was scheduled by this user.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) login: user logged in using two-factor authentication.
- Single sign-on (SSO) login: user logged in using single sign-on (SSO).
- File transfer protocol (FTP) login with password: user logged in using FTP.
- HubSpot log in code login: user logged in after verifying their login attempt via email.
- Mobile password login: user logged in to the mobile app using the username and password fields.
- Mobile sign in with Google login: user logged in to the mobile app using Google.
- Mobile two-factor authentication (2FA) login: user logged in to the mobile app using two-factor authentication.
- Switch between HubSpot accounts: user switched from one HubSpot account to another.