If a contact has not been enrolled in your workflow, check the following:
- Make sure that the workflow is turned on. You will see Workflow is ON in the top right-hand corner of your workflow. If not, click the toggle switch to activate it.
- Check to see if the workflow is set up to enroll contacts based on the correct enrollment triggers and edit these triggers if needed.
- If you were hoping to capture contacts who already met the enrollment triggers at the time of activation, check to see if the workflow is set to Enroll contacts who already meet these criteria.
- Navigate to the contact's record to ensure that the contact qualifies for the workflow's starting condition(s). You may also choose to create a smart list based on the same criteria as your workflow. You can then use the Test contact feature to see if the contact meets the criteria and if not, which criterion has not been met.
- Ensure that the contact does not qualify for a goal list or suppression list (Marketing Professional and Enterprise accounts only) for the workflow and make sure that the starting conditions of the workflow do not match the conditions of the goal or suppression list.
- Check the workflow's history to see if the contact has already been enrolled in the workflow previously, but cannot be reenrolled. If so, and you'd like contacts to be re-enrolled in the workflow whenever the starting conditions are met, you'll need to change the settings of your workflow to allow reenrollment.