Share a buy now link with customers so they can quickly buy one of your products from the product library. You can share the link directly with a customer, or add the link to a CTA on your website or in your email signature.
- Connect your Stripe account to HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Products & Quotes.
- Hover over a product and click the Actions dropdown menu, then select View buy now link.
- In the dialog box, click Advanced options.
- To customize the number of products sold via the link, enter a number value in the Quantity field.
- To specify which pipeline this purchase is added to, click the Deal pipeline dropdown menu and select a pipeline.
- To specify which deal stage this purchase is added to, click the Deal stage dropdown menu and select a stage.
- To customize which page the customer is redirected to after purchasing, enter the desired URL in the Checkout success redirect URL field.
- To customize which page the customer is redirected if they cancel a purchase, enter the desired URL in the Checkout cancel redirect URL field.
- To test the checkout flow, click Test buy now link, then copy and paste the test link into separate browser tab.
- When you're done, click Save.
- Next to the buy now link, click Copy, then close out of the dialog box by clicking x or Close.
You can share this link directly with customers. When a customer clicks the buy now link, they'll be brought to a checkout page where they can enter their information to complete their purchase.
When the transaction is complete, a deal marked as Closed Won will be created in your HubSpot account with the details of the transaction.