Prior to November 1, 2013, HubSpot Forms did not have the functionality to record analytic data for submissions and as a result could cause limited data to display on the Form analytics screen.
- If you set a custom date range for a period before November 1, 2013, you will not see the views, submissions, or submission rate reflected on this screen.
- This does not mean the form has no submissions, rather, these metrics were not yet recorded to display here.
- If the HubSpot tracking code is not on your website, you will not see the views, submissions, or submission rate.
- If you are using the Forms API, you will not see the views or submission rate increase.
- Views are registered when the form embed code loads, if there is no form embed code on the page you will never see the number of views increase.
Additional troubleshooting tips: