You can create a list of contacts based on them having been delivered an email either by creating a smart (or static) list in the Lists tool or by creating a static list from the email statistics page. It is most efficient to create a smart list to dynamically pull in contacts as they are delivered the email so you don't need to create a static list each time you want up-to-date statistics.
To create a smart list in the Lists tool of contacts to which a specific email was delivered:
- Navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click New List.
- Click Name list and enter a name for your list. The Smart list radio button will be selected by default
- Set your criteria to Email > Contact received email, then select the email in the dropdown list. Note: you can only filter by emails that have already been sent; you cannot filter by draft emails.
- If necessary, you can use the Refine by... option to filter emails delivered over a certain time range.
- Click Done.
- Add any additional criteria you want to include, then click Save list.
To create a static list from the email statistics of contacts to which a specific email was delivered:
- Navigate to Content > Email.
- Click on the name of your sent email.
- Go to the Recipients tab, then select Delivered.
- Click on the List Actions and select Create new list.
- Enter a name for your list, then click Create list.
The Create new list function on the email statistics page will create a static list, which will only pull in contacts who have been delivered that email at the time the list is created. It will not update dynamically as it would if you create a smart list from the Lists tool as described above.