You can create a list of contacts based on if they've clicked a link in an email by creating a list based on email criteria. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click New List at the upper right.
- Click Name list, then enter the name of your list and decide whether you'd like it to be Smart or Static.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Email > Contact clicked a link in email.
- Select the name of the email from the dropdown menu (Note: you can only filter by emails that have already been sent).
- If you'd like, select a specific link from the and clicked on dropdown menu below. If you select nothing here, contacts who clicked any link in the email will be included in the list.
- If you'd like to refine the criteria to a specific timeframe, click Refine by... and set a range.
- Click Done and add any other list criteria as needed.
- Click Save to finish.