If some properties are not displaying on your form when you add it to a landing page, it is likely that you have smart fields activated on your form and HubSpot remembers you from previous interactions or testing. Smart fields are hidden if the visitor has previously answered this question or if the contact already has a value for this property.
Check if you have smart fields enabled by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Contacts > Forms
- Click on the name of the form you're working on to open it
- If the icon on the far-right of a field is blue, that indicates that the field is smart
- If youwant the field to be displayed any time someone views your form, regardless of whether or not you already have that information in your Contacts database for that visitor, turn off the smart functionality on the field
- Click Preview and toggle the checkboxes in the left sidebar to preview form behavior
If the field you cannot see is not a smart field, it may be in the Queued questions section. Queued questions replace smart fields on the form when the value for the smart field is known. For that reason, fields designated as queued questions may not show up every time you view the form.
As a side note, you can test out the form, and view the page as if you were a visitor that has not filled out the form previously by simply clearing your browser's cache and cookies before visiting the page. You can also view the page as a visitor if you have Google Chrome via its Incognito function.