If some fields are not being displayed on your form when you add it to a landing page, it is likely that you have smart fields activated on your form and HubSpot remembers you from previous interactions or testing. Smart fields are hidden if the visitor has previously answered this question or if the contact already has a value for this property.
Check to see if you have smart fields enabled by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click on the name of the form.
- If the icon on the far-right of a field is blue, the field is smart.
- If you would like this field to appear every time someone views your form, regardless of whether or not a value exists for this property in your contacts database, click this icon to turn off the smart field functionality.
- If you'd like to preview the form behavior, click Preview.
- Check the boxes in the left sidebar of all the fields for which you'd like to see the behavior if a visitor with a known value views the form.
If the field you cannot see is not a smart field, it may be in the Queued questions section. Queued questions replace smart fields on the form when the value for the smart field is known. For that reason, fields designated as queued questions may not show up every time you view the form.
You can also test the form as if you were a visitor that has not filled out the form previously by clearing your browser's cache and cookies before visiting the page. You can also view the page using a private or incognito window.
If you're looking for information about using smart fields, check out this article.