If you're trying to connect multiple calendars with HubSpot meetings, you'll need to either have access to multiple calendars or configure multiple calendars in your Google or Outlook account. Follow the instructions below for configuring your Google or Outlook calendars and then connecting your calendars to the meetings tool:
- Log in to your Gmail account. In the upper right-hand corner, click on the Google apps icon > Calendar.
- In the left sidebar menu, select the dropdown arrow beside My calendars and select Create new calendar.
- Give your calendar a name in the Calendar Name field. You can select the checkbox beside Share this calendar with others if you'd like to grant others access to your new calendar. Once you have finished filling in the details of your calendar, click Create Calendar at the top of your screen.
- Repeat the steps above to create mutiple calendars in your Gmail account.
- Log in to your Outlook account. In the upper left-hand corner, select the Office apps icon > Calendar.
- At the top, select the Add calendar dropdown menu > Secondary calendar.
- In the sidebar menu, type in the name of your new calendar and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Repeat the steps above to create multiple Outlook calendars.
Connect multiple calendars with your meetings tool in HubSpot Sales
Now that you have multiple calendars created in your Google or Outlook account, you can connect these calendars with your meetings tool in HubSpot Sales:
- Log in to your HubSpot Sales account, and navigate to Settings. Then select Sales > Meetings from the left sidebar menu. Choose Connect your Google Calendar or Connect your Office 365 calendar.
- After connecting your calendar, your Default personal calendar will be the first connected by default. The other calendars associated with your email address will be stored under the Calendar Integration tab within your meetings settings. Click the dropdown menu below Use more calendars to select your additional calendars.
To configure your meetings settings and create a meetings link, follow the instructions in this article. With multiple calendars integrated, your availability on all of the calendars will be factored into your meetings link. The meeting that a prospect books, however, will only appear on your default personal calendar.