Yes, HubSpot syncs with the following standard fields on the Salesforce opportunity object:
- Create date
- Close date
You can also create custom field mappings for the deal object. Learn more here.
Please note: at this time, HubSpot will not be able to sync opportunities with Salesforce multi-currency organizations.
It is also not possible to enable the opportunity sync if you have multiple deal pipelines in the CRM.
Enable the opportunity sync
For an opportunity to sync from Salesforce to HubSpot or for a contact to be associated with that opportunity or deal, the contact has to have the opportunity contact role on their record in Salesforce. To enable the opportunity sync in your HubSpot account, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account or in your Sales Professional account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Under the Your Integrations tab, Select Settings to the right of Salesforce.
- Select the General tab.
- Scroll to the CRM Objects section, located under the Sync Settings section. In the Sync? column, check the box beside Deals.
Import existing opportunities
To import all of your existing opportunities associated with HubSpot contacts, follow the steps below in HubSpot:
- Navigate in your HubSpot account to Import:
- In your Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts and click Import in the top right-hand corner.
- In your Sales Professional account, navigate to Contacts and click Import in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Start an import.
- On the next screen, select Salesforce records and then select Opportunities.
- Click Review and follow the prompts to complete the import.
When you associate a Salesforce contact with an opportunity, HubSpot's Salesforce connector will update the HubSpot lifecycle stage as well as sync additional properties from the most recently created opportunity.
When you create or update a deal in HubSpot, the opportunity will be created or updated in Salesforce. When you create or update an opportunity in Salesforce, the deal will be created or updated in HubSpot as long as the Salesforce opportunity is associated with a syncing contact or company.
Contact properties that sync with opportunities
HubSpot's Salesforce integration will update four fields on the HubSpot contact record. These fields can be used to segment lists and create custom reports:
- Associated Deals - number of associated opportunities
- First Deal Created Date - date the opportunity was created.
- Recent Deal Close Date - the date of the most recently closed won opportunity.
- Recent Deal Amount - the amount of the closed won opportunity most recently created and associated with this contact.
Please note: Recent Deal Amount syncs the most recently created deal, not the most recently closed deal.
In addition, there is a Total Revenue field, which adds the revenue generated from each of a contact's associated opportunities.
Learn about syncing HubSpot companies with Salesforce accounts in this article.