Yes, HubSpot syncs with the following standard fields on the Salesforce Opportunity object:
- Create date
- Close date
You can also create custom field mappings for the Deal object. Learn more here.
Please note: At this time, HubSpot will not be able to sync opportunities with Salesforce multi-currency organizations.
It is also not possible to enable Opportunity Sync if you have multiple deal pipelines in the CRM.
To enable Opportunity Sync in your HubSpot account, follow the instructions below:
- Within HubSpot, navigate to Account Menu > Integrations.
- Select Settings under the Salesforce Integration section.
- Scroll down the CRM Sync section and check the box for Sync Salesforce Opportunities and HubSpot Deals from the dropdown menu.
To import all of your existing opportunities associated with HubSpot contacts, within HubSpot, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Contacts > All Contacts.
- Click the Import button.
- Click Start a new import.
- On the What would you like to import? screen, select the Salesforce records, then click Next.
- Select Opportunities, then click Review.
- On the next page, review your import, then click Begin import.
When you associate a Salesforce contact with an opportunity, HubSpot's Salesforce connector will update the HubSpot lifecycle stage, as well as sync additional properties from the most recently created opportunity.
When you create or update a deal in the HubSpot CRM that is associated with a contact or company that is syncing to Salesforce, the opportunity will be created or updated in Salesforce. When you create or update an opportunity in Salesforce that is associated with a syncing contact or company, the deal will be created or updated in HubSpot.
Contact properties that sync with opportunities
HubSpot's Salesforce integration will update four fields on the HubSpot contact record. These fields can be used to segment lists and create custom reports. The four fields are:
- Associated Deals - number of associated opportunities
- First Deal Created Date - date the opportunity was created.
- Recent Deal Close Date - the date of the most recently Closed Won opportunity.
- Recent Deal Amount - the amount of the Closed Won opportunity most recently created and associated with this contact.
Please note that Recent Deal Amount syncs the most recently created deal, not the most recently closed deal.
In addition, there is a Total Revenue field which adds up the revenue generated from each of a contact's associated opportunities.
Learn about syncing HubSpot Companies with Salesforce accounts in this article.