Set your preferences
In your HubSpot Sales account, click Settings in the main navigation menu, then click Sales > Meetings in the left sidebar menu. On the Preferences tab, you can:
- Customize your meetings URL in the Meetings URL field (Sales Professional only). Please note that future changes to your meetings URL will apply to all new links going forward but will not change existing meetings links.
- Select your Default meeting link (Sales Professional only) from the Default meeting link
Customize your branding
In your HubSpot Sales account, click Settings in the main navigation menu, click Meetings in the left sidebar and then select the Branding tab. Here, you can:
- Upload and choose a company logo to appear on all your meetings.
- Select an accent color that all your meetings will be styled in. Choose from five preset colors or enter a Hex color code to use a custom color.
Configure your meetings links
Sales Free users will have one meetings link and one booking page. For Sales Professional users, the meetings tool is populated with the following links by default:
There are preset options for 15, 30, and 60-minute meetings. These links also require the user to input their name and email address when booking a meeting with you.
You can edit these preset meetings links by hovering over one and clicking
You will have the ability to customize the following options:
- Meeting photo and heading: To edit the photo of you that's displayed, hover over the avatar under Details and click Change photo. To change the heading, click
intothe heading right beside your avatar, and type in a new heading.
- Meeting Name: the internal name that appears in your meetings dropdown select (e.g., 15-minute meeting).
- Meeting Link (can be edited by Sales Professional users only): the URL used to book a specific meeting type.
- Location: information about how you will connect. This can be a call-in link, a physical location, etc. This location will appear in the calendar invite your contact receives.
- Invite description: a description of the meeting that will be displayed when you are booked. Note: If you are using a service like WebEx or Zoom to host your meetings, this is a great place to include your personal video conference link. This description will appear in the calendar invite your contact receives.
- Duration: the length of time visitors can book you for when clicking this meetings link.
Once you've set these options, click Next.
You'll now have the option to set your availability for this meetings link by clicking and dragging available times in the calendar. Learn more about how meeting availability works here.
When you've decided on your availability, click Next.
Lastly, you'll have the option to customize your form questions (Sales Professional only) and some advanced settings. By default, Name and Email are required fields, but on this screen, you can choose to add any contact property from your CRM or add a custom question.
Click the + Contact property or + Custom question button, then choose your property from the
After adding form questions, you can customize your meeting's advanced settings. This includes:
- Minimum notice time: the minimum amount of time before a meeting that the visitor can book
- Buffer time: padding of time around each of your meetings
- Weeks into the future a meeting can be scheduled: number of weeks from now that people can book time on your calendar
Once you are satisfied with the meetings link configuration, click Save changes.
When you'd like to book a meeting with one of your contacts, hover over the meetings link and clicking Copy