Set your preferences
In your HubSpot Sales account, click Settings in the main navigation menu, then click Sales > Meetings in the left sidebar menu. On the Preferences tab, you can:
- Customize your meetings URL in the Meetings URL field (Sales Starter and Professional only). Please note that future changes to your meetings URL will apply to all new links going forward but will not change existing meetings links.
- Select your default meeting link (Sales Starter and Professional only) from the Default meeting link
Customize your branding (Sales Starter and Professional only)
In your HubSpot Sales account, click Settings in the main navigation menu, then click Sales > Branding in the left sidebar menu. Here, you can:
- Upload and choose a company logo to appear on all your meetings.
- Select an accent color that all your meetings will be styled in. Choose from five preset colors or enter a hex color code to use a custom color.
Configure your meetings links
Sales Free users will have one meetings link and one booking page. For Sales Starter and Professional users, the meetings tool is populated with the following links by default:
There are preset options for 15, 30, and 60-minute meetings. These links also require the visitor to input their name and email address when booking a meeting with you.
You can edit these preset meetings links by hovering over one and clicking
Customize your meeting options
You have the ability to customize the following options:
- Meeting photo: this photo will display at the top of your meetings link page. Hover over the photo and click Change photo to edit it.
- Meeting heading: this heading will display next to the meeting photo at the top of your meetings link page. Click the heading to edit it.
- Meeting Name: the internal name that appears in your meetings dashboard and used when you insert the meetings link into an email.
- Meeting Link (can be edited by Sales Starter and Professional users only): the link that prospects use to book this meeting.
- Meeting Type (Sales Professional only): choose a meeting type from the dropdown menu. Learn more about meeting types here.
- Location: information about how you will connect. This can be a call-in link, a physical location, etc. This location will appear in the calendar invite your contact receives, and the event created on your default personal calendar.
- Invite Subject: the name of the calendar invite your contact receives, and the event created on your default personal calendar after the meeting is booked (e.g., Product Demo with Lauren). You can insert personalization tokens in the subject by clicking Contact token or Company token.
- Invite description: a description of the meeting that will be displayed when you are booked. If you are using a service like WebEx or Zoom to host your meetings, this is a great place to include your personal video conference link. This description will appear in the calendar invite your contact receives, and the event created on your default personal calendar.
- Duration: the length of time visitors can book you for when clicking this meetings link.
Set your meeting availability
Once you've set these options, click Next.
You'll now have the option to set your availability for this meetings link by clicking and dragging available times in the calendar. Learn more about how meeting availability works here.
When you've decided on your availability, click Next.
Customize your form questions (Sales Starter and Professional only)
Next, you'll have the option to customize your form questions (Sales Starter and Professional users only). By default, First Name, Last Name, and Email are required fields, but on this screen, you can choose to add any contact property from your CRM or add a custom question.
Click + Contact property or + Custom question, then choose your property from the
Customize your meeting's advanced settings
Lastly, you can customize your meeting's advanced settings. This includes:
- Minimum notice time: the minimum amount of time before a meeting that the visitor can book.
- Buffer time: padding of time around each of your meetings.
- Weeks into the future a meeting can be scheduled: number of weeks from now that people can book time on your calendar.
- Language: the language that your meetings link and calendar will be displayed in for visitors.
- Date and number format: the style of your numbers and dates in your meetings link.
Once you're done configuring your meetings link, click Save changes.
When you'd like to book a meeting with one of your contacts, hover over the meetings link and click Copy
Please note: if you have multiple calendars integrated, your availability on all of the calendars will be factored into your meetings link. The meeting that a prospect books, however, will only appear on your default personal calendar. Learn more about integrating multiple calendars here.