You can register multiple phone numbers with HubSpot to use for calling. Follow the instructions below to learn how to do this from a contact record:
- From your HubSpot Sales Dashboard, click Contacts.
- Click the name of a contact.
- On the contact record, click the Call tab.
- Click the Calling from dropdown and select Add new phone number.
- Enter your phone number and extension, if applicable, then click Register.
- After clicking Register, you'll receive a call. When prompted, use the keypad on your phone to enter the verification code that appears on your screen.
Once you've verified your number, you'll see a registration confirmation message:
Your newly added number will now appear in the Calling from dropdown on contacts' records.
Want to know how to set one of your numbers as the default number? Check out this article.