If content is not appearing under its designated campaign within the campaigns tool, verify the following:
- Confirm that the content is associated with the correct campaign.
- Check the campaign's start and end dates and verify that the content is expected to appear within this time range.
- Social messages will not appear within the campaigns tool until they are published.
- Pay-per-click and tracking URLs will not appear within the campaigns tool until they receive at least 1 visit.
- Only visits from tracking URLs that bucket visits under Paid Search or Other Campaigns in the sources report will appear in the campaigns tool. For more information, check out this article.
- Automated emails will not appear within the campaigns tool if they were first published outside of the start date.
If content is still not appearing under the expected campaign, contact HubSpot Support to further troubleshoot this issue by clicking the Help button in the bottom right corner of your HubSpot account.