Quotes is a feature for Sales Hub Professional users who wish to give buyers a web page containing pricing information for products.
This article walks through:
To create a quote:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Deals.
- In the Products section on the left-hand side of the deal record, click Create quote.
Please note: products need to be added to the deal before a quote can be created.
You'll then walk through the steps of creating your quote:
Enter the details of your quote:
- Quote name: title of your quote.
- Expiration date: the date your quote expires. When a quote expires, your prospects can't access the link, but can see your contact information.
- Comments to buyer: any additional information that will be useful for your buyer to know. Click Insert snippet to select a snippet.
- Terms: any rules or regulations your buyer should be aware of. Click Insert snippet to select a snippet.
- Branding: your company logo and color, set in your branding settings of your HubSpot account.
Click Next after customizing your quote's details.
Select a contact and a company the quote is for:
- Click Add contact. In the dialog box, check the box(es) beside the contact(s) you wish to appear in the quote. Then click Save.
- Click Add company. In the dialog box, search for a company and then click Select beside the company you wish to appear in the quote.
- Click Next after selecting a contact and a company.
Verify that the information about you and your company is accurate. Then click Next.
Review the products that will show on your quote's page.
- To add additional products, click Add product.
- To edit a product, hover over it and click Actions > Edit.
- To remove a product, click Actions > Remove.
Any changes made here will update the products listed on the deal record.
In the Totals section, you have the option of adding taxes and fees.
- To add a tax, click +Add tax. Enter a name for the tax and a value in the USD field on the right.
- To add a fee, click +Add fee. Enter a name for the fee and a value in the USD field on the right.
You can remove any taxes or fees you add by clicking the delete trash can icon to the right of the USD field. The total is calculated automatically by adding the subtotal and the taxes and fees.
When you're done, click Next.
Signature & Payment
Require a customer's signature and enable the Stripe integration:
- Toggle the Require a written signature option if you need a customer's signature to complete a purchase.
- Toggle the Use a connect Stripe account option to bill your customers directly from the quote.
If you're happy with the preview showing how your quote will look once published, click Finish quote.
Once you're finished, you can share your quote in the following ways:
- In the dialog box, click Copy to copy the quote page's URL. You can then paste the URL in a new browser to see the quote page and send the URL to others who you wish to see the quote page.
- In the dialog box, click Write email with quote. You'll be brought to the contact's timeline in HubSpot, and the Email tab with a link to the quote page will be opened automatically.
With the quote page URL, the contact can view the quote in their browser or print the quote.