Follow the directions detailed below to add placeholder text to any of your form fields.
Please note: it is not possible to add placeholder text for file upload, date picker, radio select, and dropdown select fields.
- Navigate to your forms:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- In your HubSpot CRM or Marketing Hub Starter account, navigate to Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click on the name of a form.
- Hover over the field you want to add placeholder text to and click Edit.
- Click Save in the upper right-hand corner to save your changes, then click Publish to take your changes live.