You can create a workflow based on company or deal objects and their associated records. Use a workflow to enroll and update companies, deals, or any of their associated records.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click Create workflow in the top right corner.
- Select Company-based or Deal-based as your workflow type. Click the pencil icon edit to give your workflow a name, then click Create workflow.
- In the workflow editor, click Set enrollment triggers. In the Trigger tab, click a Filter type to use property values from a company, deal, or any associated records as criteria for enrollment. After you've made your selection, click Save.
- Click the plus (+) icon to add a workflow action. In a company-based or deal-based workflow, you can do the following:
- Set a property value for the enrolled company or deal record, or any of its associated records.
- Copy a property value for the enrolled company or deal record, or any of its associated records.
- Clear a property value for the enrolled company or deal record, or any of its associated records.
- Create a task.
- Send a Slack notification (deal-based workflows only).
- Send an internal email notification.
- Send a marketing email.
Please note: to use the marketing email action, you must have a Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise subscription. Marketing emails sent through a workflow must be published for automation.
- Choose your action, then click Save.
- Click the plus (+) icon to add any more workflow actions as needed.
- Click the Settings tab.
- On the Settings tab, click Set unenrollment triggers if you want companies or deals to be unenrolled from the workflow when they meet certain criteria.
- In the Unenrollment triggers pane, choose a Company or Deal property to use for your unenrollment criteria.
- Click Apply filter.
- Click Save.
- Once you're ready to enroll your companies or deals in the workflow:
- In the top right, click the Workflow is OFF toggle.
- Click Yes, turn on.
Please note: when a company-based or deal-based workflow is turned off, all records enrolled in the workflow will be unenrolled. This includes any companies or deals that are in a delay when the workflow is turned off.