Get started with your HubSpot Sales Hub Starter, Professional, or Enterprise account with these resources.
1. Set up your HubSpot account
Manage the users in your account, set up your language and region settings, and learn all the ways that you can get support.
- Browsers supported by HubSpot
- Add and delete users
- Create and edit teams (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only)
- Change language and region settings
- Get help with HubSpot
2. Install HubSpot Sales and connect your inbox
Install the HubSpot Sales browser extension and connect your inbox to integrate your sales communications with HubSpot CRM.
- Install HubSpot Sales for Gmail, Office 365, and Outlook desktop
- HubSpot features supported by your email provider and require a connected inbox
- Connect your inbox to HubSpot
3. Import data into your HubSpot account
Import your existing data into your HubSpot account so that you can manage your data in HubSpot CRM.
- Import contacts, companies, deals, tickets, or products
- Associate records via import
- Assign ownership of records
4. Set up the HubSpot mobile app
Install and use the HubSpot mobile app so that you can manage your leads and sales processes on the go.
5. Get started with HubSpot Sales tools
Review the below guides to learn about all the sales tools that HubSpot offers.
- Create a live chat or create a bot
- Create goals
- Manage your dashboards (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only)
- Create workflows (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only)
- Use products (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise only)
- Create and share quotes (Sales Hub Starter, Professional and Enterprise only)
- Create custom reports (Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise or Reporting add-on only)
- Use playbooks (Sales Hub Enterprise only)
- Determine likelihood to close with predictive lead scoring (Sales Hub Enterprise only)
- Create custom events (Sales Hub Enterprise only)