Depending on the criteria you set in your workflow's starting condition, some of your existing contact may qualify for enrollment.
Please follow the steps below if you'll like to ensure that the existing contacts that qualify for your workflow are enrolled.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click New workflow.
- From within the workflow editor, set the desired starting condition.
- Select the checkbox Enroll contacts who already meet these criteria.
- Click Save.
- Once you have added actions to your workflow, proceed to use the toggle near the top right of the workflow to activate the workflow.
- You'll see the checkbox to enroll existing contacts who currently meeting the starting criteria again in case you missed selecting it in the step above. You will also be able to review other settings before activating the workflow.
- When ready, click on Turn workflow on.
In the case you activated the workflow and did not select this option: