HubSpot's Email tool calculates these three rates to tell you more about how your email is performing.
- Delivery rate - The percent of emails successfully delivered to inboxes out of your selected contacts you sent the email to.
- HubSpot calculates a delivered email based on the response message from the recipient's email server.
- Open rate - The percent of emails opened out of your delivered emails.
- HubSpot calculates email opens using an invisible one-pixel tracking image that renders in the recipient's inbox when opened.
- Click rate - The percent of emails clicked out of your delivered emails.
- HubSpot defines a clicked email as any email with a link, excluding the Unsubscribe and Subscription Preferences links, that was clicked on by the recipient.
You can learn more about your email statistics here.