To protect your sending reputation so you can continue to reach your valid recipients, HubSpot will automatically not send your emails to ineligible contacts. These contacts will appear with a status of Not Sent on the post-send performance screen for your email.
Contacts will appear as Not Sent if they have:
- Unsubscribed from your marketing emails.
- Marked one of your emails as spam.
- Permanently hard bounced on an email sent from our system.
Please note: this includes contacts who have hard bounced in any HubSpot account due to permanent reasons (e.g., invalid recipient, mailbox full, etc.). This does not include contacts who bounced in other accounts due to spam content.
- Been excluded from your send due to low engagement.
You can view and export more details for contacts within the Not Sent tab of a sent email. To do so:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Sent to filter your sent emails.
- Click the name of an email.
- On the email performance screen, click the Recipients tab.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Not Sent.
- Click the Show more information iconrightnext to a contact's name to view more details about that email send.
If you have received an email directly from one of these ineligible contacts within the last three months, please contact HubSpot Support.