When you disable cookie tracking for your form, each form submission from the same browser will create a new contact. This can be useful if you're submitting the form on someone else's behalf, or if you're at a trade show and multiple people are submitting the form in the same browser.
Please note: only disable cookie tracking if you have a valid use case for it. When you disable cookies, HubSpot will not be able to track page views, identify referral sources, or recognize returning visitors to pre-populate form fields or use queued questions for progressive profiling. Learn more.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of the form.
- Click the Options tab at the top.
- Toggle the Cookie tracking switch off.
- Click Publish to take your change live.