You can determine whether or not forms pre-populate with known information when a contact returns to your site. Turning this functionality on saves returning contacts time when filling out your form, which may encourage more submissions.
- Navigate to Contacts > Forms
- Click on the form in question
- Click the Options tab in the top left of the page
- Select Yes or No under Pre-populate fields with known values
- Yes means that if you have previously captured a contact's information for a certain field, the field will be pre-loaded with the visitor's information the next time they view a form with that field on it
- No means that the form fields will always be empty