Please follow the directions notes below in order to create a form in HubSpot.
- Navigate to Contacts > Forms, and click on Create new form.
- Name your form, and click on Create form.
- By default the form will contain the First Name, Last Name, and Email fields. Please note that Email address field is required in order to create contacts in HubSpot. You always want your forms to contain the email field.
- Select the Fields tab in order to add additional fields to the form - You can click and drag the field from the left-hand sidebar to the editor on the right in order to add the field to the form.
- Click Save form in the upper right of the screen once you have added all the fields you want to your form.
For further insight, please follow the resources linked below.