You can set fields to be required on your HubSpot forms so that visitors must fill out the field in order to submit the form. To do so:
- Navigate to your forms:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- In your HubSpot CRM or Marketing Hub Starter account, navigate to Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of your form.
- Hover over the field you'd like to make required, then click Edit.
- In the pane on the left, scroll down and check the Make this field required box.
- Click Save at the upper right to save your changes in the form editor, and Publish to take them live on the form.
The field will now appear with a red asterisk next to it. If a visitor does not fill out the field, an alert will appear beneath it when they try to submit the form.