Sales Hub Professional and Enterprise users can create a quote-based workflow to automate your business process. Create a new task or update property values based on a quote or its associated deals.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click Create workflow in the top right corner.
- Select Quote-based as your workflow type. Click the pencil icon edit to give your workflow a name, then click Create workflow.
- In the workflow editor, click Set enrollment triggers. In the Trigger tab, click Quote or Deal to choose a property value to use as an enrollment trigger. After you've made your selection, click Save.
- Click the plus (+) icon to add a workflow action. In a quote-based workflow, you can do the following:
- Choose your action, then click Save.
- Click the plus (+) icon to add any more workflow actions as needed.
- Click the Settings tab.
- On the Settings tab, click Set unenrollment triggers if you want quotes to be unenrolled from the workflow when they meet certain criteria.
- In the Unenrollment triggers pane, choose a Quote or Deal property to use for your unenrollment criteria.
- Click Apply filter.
- Click Save.
- Once you're ready to turn on your workflow:
- In the top right, click the Workflow is OFF toggle.
- Then click Yes, turn on to start enrolling quotes in your workflow.
Please note: when a quote-based workflow is turned off, all quotes in the workflow will be unenrolled. This includes any quotes that are in a delay when the workflow is turned off.