Install HubSpot Sales
- Navigate to the HubSpot Sales extension in the Google Chrome Store here.
- Click + Add to Chrome.
- Confirm that you'd like to add the extension.
- Click the extension to log in to your Sales account.
Outlook for Windows
Please note: HubSpot Sales does not support Outlook for Mac.
Download the HubSpot Sales for Outlook installer here.
Run the HubSpot Sales for Outlook installer (setup.exe).
You will be prompted to login with your HubSpot Sales account.
HubSpot Sales should appear in the ribbon.
- Compose a new email and begin sending emails to your contacts. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to test email tracking and receive confirmation that HubSpot Sales is working correctly.
The HubSpot Sales plugin for Outlook has an additional component called HubSpot Sales for Windows that will allow you to receive instant notifications without the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension. With HubSpot Sales for Windows, you don't need to run Google Chrome.
Once you've installed the HubSpot Sales plugin for Outlook, you will be prompted to download HubSpot Sales for Windows:
Connect your email accountFollow the instructions below to learn how to connect your Gmail (G Suite, formerly Google Apps for Work) or Outlook 365 inbox to your HubSpot Sales account. For information on the requirements for connecting your inbox, check out this article.
- Log into your HubSpot Sales account, then navigate to Settings.
- Click Gmail and Outlook from the left side menu > click Begin setup.
- Click Gmail or Outlook depending on where you send your emails from.
- Once you've chosen your email provider, click Connect your account, then choose Accept and connect to Gmail/Outlook.
- You'll next be prompted to log in to your respective account. Enter the email address of the Google account you'd like to use. If you're already logged into one or more of your Gmail or Outlook 365 accounts, you'll be prompted to choose the account you'd like to connect. Then click to Allow access.
You'll receive a notification that the connection to your inbox was successful and you'll be taken back to your Gmail and Outlook section where you can see your newly connected email account.