Install HubSpot Sales
There are three different extensions for HubSpot Sales:
- HubSpot Sales Chrome extension (for Gmail)
- HubSpot Sales extension for Outlook on desktop (for Outlook on desktop for PC users only)
- Office 365 add-in (for your Office 365 account)
With the HubSpot Sales extension, you can send tracked and logged emails to your contacts, in addition to using sales tools right from your email inbox.
Install the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension for Gmail
- Navigate to the HubSpot Sales extension in the Google Chrome Store here.
- Click + Add to Chrome.
- Confirm that you'd like to add the extension.
- Click the extension to log in to your Sales account.
Install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in
The HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in can be installed directly from Microsoft AppSource here.
Please note: the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in requires an Office 365 account (Office 365 Business Premium or Office 365 Business Essentials). If you do not have an Office 365 account but use Outlook for Desktop on Windows, install the HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin instead.
- Click Get It Now in the left sidebar.
- Click Continue in the dialog box that appears.
- You will be taken to your Office 365 account. Click Add.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be redirected to a page which indicates the add-in has been successfully installed.
Install the HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin (Windows only)
Please note: the HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin does not support Outlook for Mac. If you use Outlook for Mac for Office 365, install the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in instead.
Download the HubSpot Sales for Outlook installer here.
Run the HubSpot Sales for Outlook installer (setup.exe).
You will be prompted to log in with your HubSpot Sales account.
HubSpot Sales should appear in the ribbon.
- Compose a new email and begin sending emails to your contacts. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to test email tracking and receive confirmation that HubSpot Sales is working correctly.
The HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin has an additional component called HubSpot Sales for Windows that will allow you to receive instant notifications without the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension. With HubSpot Sales for Windows, you don't need to run Google Chrome.
Once you've installed the HubSpot Sales Outlook plugin, you will be prompted to download HubSpot Sales for Windows:
Connect your email accountFollow the instructions below to learn how to connect your Gmail (G Suite, formerly Google Apps for Work) or Office 365 inbox to your HubSpot Sales account. Instructions for connecting your IMAP inbox can be found here. For information on the requirements for connecting your inbox, check out this article.
- Log in to your HubSpot Sales account, then navigate to Settings.
- Click Email Integrations in the left sidebar menu.
- On the Connected Emails tab, click Connect your email (or if you've already connected an email, scroll down and click Connect another account).
- Select Gmail or Office 365.
- Once you've chosen your email provider, click Connect your account.
- Review the information in the dialog box, then click Accept and connect to Gmail/Outlook.
- You'll next be prompted to log in to your respective account. If you're already logged in to one or more of your Gmail or Outlook 365 accounts, you'll be prompted to choose the account you'd like to connect. Then click to Allow access.
You'll receive a notification that the connection to your inbox was successful and you'll be taken back to your settings where you can see your newly connected email account.