- Only visits from tracking URLs that are bucketing visits under 'Paid Search' or 'Other Campaigns' in the Sources Report will appear in the Campaigns tool. Please note the URL will not appear in the Campaigns tool until after a visit takes place to that URL.
- Tracking URL visits that are categorized in the Sources Report as 'Email Marketing', 'Paid Social', or 'Social Media' will not appear in the Campaigns tool.
- The Email section will only show visits from emails that are sent through HubSpot - no tracking URL visits will appear.
- The Social Media section will only show clicks on social posts published through HubSpot - no tracking URL visits will appear.
- A tracking URL will not appear in the Campaigns tool unless it has at least 1 visit during the Campaign's time period.
- For example, if a tracking URL records a visit occurred on 7/21, but the Campaign start date is set to 7/22, the tracking URL will not appear in that Campaign.
Last updated: July 5, 2016