If you already have a list in HubSpot that you want to edit or duplicate, you can do this by cloning your list and making the necessary changes to the newly created list.
Please note: You will only be able to clone a smart list. Static lists cannot be cloned. (What is the difference between a smart list and a static list?)
Follow the instructions below to learn how you can clone your list:
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the name of your existing list.
- Go to the top-left of your list and click More > Clone list.
- Click Name List to give your list a name and choose whether or not you want your list to be a static or smart list.
- Make any other changes to your list filters as needed > click Save.