- Navigate to Sales Tools > Sequences.
- Click the name of an existing sequence and click Edit sequence on the sequence detail page. To learn how to create new sequences, check out this article.
- Click the Tasks tab in the left-hand column.
- Drag and drop a task into your sequence. You can choose any one of the default tasks or select Add custom task to create one from scratch.
- Set a delay for your task reminder in relation to the previous email in your sequence and customize the task description if necessary.
- Click Save.
Please note: the tasks in Sequences are designed to simply remind you to take an action and do not impact enrollment in the sequence. Contacts will continue through the sequence and receive any following emails based on the delays you've set regardless of whether or not you complete the task. For more information about sequence unenrollment, check out this article.