You can use the Enroll contact in a workflow action within your current workflow to enroll a contact in a second, separate worklow.
This feature can help you further nurture your contacts based on how they interact with your current workflow (especially if you are using branching logic) or even send a contact to a different workflow once they've completed your current workflow.
When contacts reach this action in your workflow, they will manually be enrolled in the second workflow. They do not need to meet the starting conditions for the second workflow to be enrolled, but will be subject to the workflow's settings.
To enroll your contact into a different workflow, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Contacts > Workflows, and click on New workflow. (Or click on the name of an existing workflow to edit.)
- Name your new worfklow, and select a workflow type.
- When ready, click on Create workflow, at which point you can set the workflow's starting condition and actions.
- Once in your workflow, click the + button to add an action. (Be aware of where you're adding your action or delay, as this will dictate whether or not a contact is enrolled during or upon completion of your current workflow.)
- From the list of actions, choose Enroll contact in a worfklow > choose the workflow you want to enter your contact into next > click Save.
- Toggle the ON/OFF switch at the top-right of your workflow to take your workflow live.