Use the Enroll contact in a workflow action in your current contact-based workflow to enroll a contact in a second, separate workflow.
This allows you to nurture contacts further based on how they interact with your current workflow. It also allows you to send a contact to a different workflow once they've completed your current workflow.
When contacts reach this action in your workflow, they will manually be enrolled in the second workflow. They do not need to meet the starting conditions for the second workflow to be enrolled, but will be subject to the workflow's settings.
To enroll your contact into a different workflow, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of your existing contact-based workflow, or create a new contact-based workflow.
- Click the + button to add a new action. This will be the stage where a contact is enrolled into the second workflow.
- In the list of actions, scroll down to the Triggers section and select Enroll contact in a workflow.
- In the Workflow to be enrolled in dropdown menu, select the workflow you'd like to enroll your contacts into from this workflow, then click Save.