Use the Enroll contact in a workflow action in your current contact-based workflow to enroll a contact in a second, separate workflow. This allows you to nurture contacts further based on how they interact with your current workflow, or send a contact to a different workflow once they've completed your current workflow.
When contacts reach this action in your workflow, they will manually be enrolled in the second workflow. They do not need to meet the starting conditions for the second workflow to be enrolled, but will be subject to the workflow's settings.
To enroll your contact into a different workflow:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of your existing contact-based workflow, or create a new contact-based workflow.
- Click the + button to add a new action. This will be the stage where a contact is enrolled into the second workflow.
- In the Triggers section, select Enroll contact in a workflow.
- Click the Workflow to be enrolled in dropdown menu and select the workflow to enroll your contacts into from this workflow, then click Save.