You can use the Enroll contact in a workflow action within your current workflow to enroll a contact in a second, separate worklow.
This feature can help you to nurture your contacts further based on how they interact with your current workflow (especially if you are using branching logic) or even send a contact to a different workflow once they've completed your current workflow.
When contacts reach this action in your workflow, they will manually be enrolled in the second workflow. They do not need to meet the starting conditions for the second workflow to be enrolled, but will be subject to the workflow's settings.
To enroll your contact into a different workflow, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to workflows:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click Create workflow (or click the name of an existing workflow to edit).
- Name your new worfklow and select a workflow type, then click Create workflow.
- Set the workflow's starting condition and any actions that should execute prior to the contact being enrolled in another workflow.
- Click the + button to add a new action. Be aware of where you're adding this action, as this will dictate whether or not a contact is enrolled during or upon completion of your current workflow.
- In the list of actions, scroll down to the Triggers section and select Enroll contact in a workflow.
- In the Workflow to be enrolled in dropdown menu, select the workflow you'd like to enroll your contacts into from this workflow, then click Save.
- Add more actions to your workflow's settings as needed, then click Review at the top-right to review your workflow before turning it on. Click Activate to turn on your workflow.