Follow the steps below to add a contact to a Salesforce campaign with a HubSpot workflow.
- Navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click Create new workflow.
- Choose a type of workflow and set the enrollment criteria for your workflow.
- Click the plus icon to add an action and select Set a Salesforce campaign.
- Set the Campaign Name and the Status (Sent, Received, or Responded).
- Click Save.
- Add any additional actions that you want to include in the workflow and click the switch at the top to turn the workflow on.