To add a contact to a Salesforce campaign with a HubSpot workflow:
Please note: It is only possible to set the campaign for a contact after they have successfully synced to Salesforce.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click New workflow.
- Choose a type of workflow and set the enrollment criteria for your workflow.
- Click the + icon to add an action and select Set a Salesforce campaign.
- Set the Campaign Name and the Status. The default status options are Sent, Received, or Responded. If you've created custom statuses in Salesforce, those values will appear here as well.
- Click Save.
- Add any additional actions that you want to include in the workflow and click the switch at the top to turn the workflow on.