To add a contact to a Salesforce campaign with a HubSpot workflow:
Please note: It is only possible to set the campaign for a contact after they have successfully synced to Salesforce.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click New workflow.
- Choose a type of workflow and set the enrollment criteria for your workflow.
- Click the + icon to add an action and select Set a Salesforce campaign.
- Set the Campaign Name and the Status. The default status options are Sent, Received, or Responded. If you've created custom statuses in Salesforce, those values will appear here as well.
- Click Save.
- Add any additional actions that you want to include in the workflow, then click Review in the top right corner. Review your workflow settings, then click Activate to turn the workflow on.