Yes, you can use a HubSpot Workflow to add a value to a multiple checkbox property. Follow the instructions below to learn how.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click New Workflow > name your workflow > choose Standard as the workflow type (unless your use case would be better served by another workflow type.)
- Set your Enrollment criteria.
- Click the + button to add an action.
- Choose Set contact property value from the options > choose the name of your Contact roperty (must be a multiple checkbox field type) > choose your Value(s) to append > select the radio button next to Append to current value(s) > click Save.
- When you're happy with the setup of your workflow, toggle the switch at the top of the workflow to ON.