Please follow the directions noted below to add an if/then branch in an existing workflow without deleting any of the existing steps.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Workflows, find the workflow in question and access it for editing.
- Once inside the workflow, locate the action step above which you would like to add the if/then branch. Above such step, click on the + button.
- Within the drop-down, select Add if/then branch.
- Select your criteria for the branch. When you click Save you will be asked wherther you would like to remove all the actions after the branch, or move the actions to either the 'YES' or 'NO' path of the branch. After making a selection, click on Insert branch.
Please note that if any contacts are currently enrolled in any steps below where you are inserting the if/then branch, the options will be slightly differently. More specifically, if you decide to remove all actions, the contact(s) enrolled in such steps will be unenrolled from the workflow.
- Set the desired criteria within the newly added branch, and when ready click on Insert branch.