To add an if/then branch in a workflow without deleting any of the existing steps:
- Navigate to Workflows.
- In your Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- In your Sales Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Workflows.
- Hover over your workflow and click Edit.
- Once inside the workflow, locate the action step above which you would like to add the if/then branch. Click on the + button.
- In the sidebar that appears, select Add if/then branch.
- Select your criteria for the branch. When you click Save, you'll be asked whether you would like to remove all the actions after the branch or move the actions to either the 'YES' or 'NO' path of the branch. After making a selection, click Insert branch.
Please note: if any contacts are currently enrolled in any steps below where you are inserting the if/then branch, the options will be slightly different. More specifically, if you decide to remove all actions, the contact(s) enrolled in such steps will be unenrolled from the workflow.
- Set the desired triggers within the newly added branch and then click Insert branch.