You can use workflows to change a contact property for multiple contacts at once. For example, if you just closed a deal with a particular company and want to move all contacts associated with that company from a lifecycle stage of Lead to Customer, you can use a workflow to change the lifecycle stage property for the entire list of leads from that company at once.
- Navigate to workflows:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Workflows.
- In your HubSpot Sales Professional account, navigate to Sales Tools > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow you'd like to edit or click New workflow.
- Click the + icon to add an action and select Set contact property value.
- From the Contact property dropdown, select the property you'd like to change for all enrolled contacts.
- Select or type a the new property value.
- Click Save.
- Add more actions if necessary, then click the toggle switch at the top to turn your workflow ON.