You can clear contact property values in bulk with the Workflows tool. This functionality will reset the value to blank for the chosen property. This might be helpful if, for example, you have a custom date property used to note when a prospect started their free trial and need to reset the date. Follow the steps below to clear contact property values with Workflows.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Workflows
- Click New workflow or click to add a step to an existing workflow
- Choose a workflow starting condition - these contacts will have their property value cleared.
- Click the + button to add an action
- Select Clear a contact property value from the list of actions > Select the Contact property you'd like to clear
- Click Save
- Activate your workflow using the toggle in the upper right-hand corner.
Whenever a contact enters your workflow, the chosen contact property will be cleared on their contact record. You can also choose to enroll the contacts that already meet your enrollment criteria when activating your workflow.