You can set up Salesforce Tasks from HubSpot by adding an action to a new or existing workflow. This functionality is a useful way to align your sales reps with what is going on with your HubSpot contacts. For example, you could assign a task to a sales rep when their lead fills out a new form or when the lead's HubSpot Score goes over a certain number. Follow the steps below to create Salesforce tasks from HubSpot.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Workflows
- Click New workflow (or open an existing workflow to add a step)
- Choose a starting condition for your workflow
- Click the + button to add an action.
- From the select an action dropdown menu, choose Set a Salesforce Task
Setting the task is broken up into four distinct components:
- Assign to enables assigning the task to the owner of the contact or the integration user, the admin who set up the integration.
- Select a Status allows you to decide what the status of the Task should be when it's assigned to the rep.
- Select a Priority allows you to set either a High, Normal, or Low priority on the Task.
- Add a due date.
- Subject Line names the task the way it will be seen on the record in Salesforce.
- Description lets you add color for your reps.
Once your workflow is active, your sales reps will start receiving tasks every time a lead meets the workflow criteria and is assigned to them.