Use the Workflows tool to change a contact property if you need to do so for many contacts at once.
For example, if you just closed a deal with a particular company and want to move all contacts associated with that company from a lifecycle stage of Lead to Customer, you can use a workflow to change the lifecycle stage property for the entire list of leads from that company at once.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Contacts > Workflows.
- Click New workflow.
- Give the workflow a name, choose your workflow type, and click Create new workflow.
- Set your enrollment criteria, then click the plus icon to add an action.
- Select Set contact property value.
- From the Contact Property dropdown, select the property you'd like to change for all enrolled contacts.
- Select or type a the new property value.
- Click Save.
- Add more actions if necessary, then click the toggle switch at the top to turn your workflow ON.