HubSpot's design manager combines all the tools that designers need to build beautiful and responsive websites, while still giving marketers flexibility to create and edit content in an intuitive interface.
Web developers can see Designers Documentation for reference, or check out the CMS Discovery Kit to get started with custom development. For custom design help, work with a HubSpot Partner or post on the Design Forum.
- A quick tour of the design manager
- Create page, email, and blog templates in the layout editor
- Structure and customize template layouts
- Set up your site's navigation menus
- Upload your site assets to file manager
- Use default modules in your template
- Add default content to your template
- Use the inspector to style your template
- Create, edit, and attach CSS files to style your site
- Use global content across multiple templates
- Use system templates to customize error, subscription, and password prompt pages